Skip to main content

Where does the Time go?

Time is something that comes and goes. It is also something you can never get back. There is a saying, "no man knows the day or the hour he or she will leave this earth." One thing that is certain is that at one point or another we will all leave this earth.

As I think about time, I realize that life is so precious and if you don't take the time to spend them with the people you love, one day you will wake up and wonder 'where did all the time go.' I have four fantastic children and I love to spend time with them. As they get older I am understanding that this time is so valuable. I would do anything to get back some of the years where I thought "work" was so important or school. Well... I can't change yesterday, so all I can do is move forward with today, while its here!


Comments